Wednesday 28 January 2015

Retrosketches #150

Hello,

I am stopping to share a card I made for this week's Retrosketches. Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


I used my new SSS Sending and Wishing Stamps and Dies along with some new Doodlebug patterned paper. I used my PTI Wine Bottle Tag die for the banners and added some enamel dots and a cute little clothespin. I diecut  the sentiment in pink twice and then topped it with one red layer to add some dimension. Here is a detail shot:



I hope you are having a good week! Thanks for visiting!

~Megan~

2 comments:

  1. Darling! Love the vellum and the patterned paper teamed up with the sentiment and clip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! I just got this die, (along with the Wishing one), but the Wishing stamp set was OOS. I finally ordered it earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS