Monday 5 January 2015

Retrosketches #147

Hello!

I am back! It has been a loooong time since I have had anything new to share as I have honestly not had anytime to get crafty! December was a very busy month but it seems like life is returning to normal. I had a bit of time to make a card yesterday and so I decided to play along with this week's Retrosketches  challenge.

Here is this week's sketch:


And here is my card:


I had been itching to give my new PTI Uncorked stamps and dies a try so I decided to make a card with them. They are really cute! I used PTI's White and Sweet Blush cardstock as well as SU's Smokey Slate cardstock. This grey color from SU is new to me and I just love it....it is already going fast! I diecut the banner using PTI's Wine Bottle Tag Die and just trimmed off the top. Lastly, I added some Sparking Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS