Tuesday 13 January 2015

Make It Monday #197: Homemade Foam Stickers

Hello!

I had a chance to watch PTI's Make it Monday video and after seeing it I was excited to participate. Laurie showed us how to make our own foam stickers using foam craft sheets or double sided foam adhesive. I had some foam sheets from the dollar store and so I got right to work! Here is my card:



My foam sheet was red so I decided to make some red letters. I diecut the PTI Bookprint Letters in both the red foam and some Pure Popply Cardstock. I mounted them on a diecut Scribbled Circle, that was cut from Berry Sorbet Cardstock and also added the "birthday" sentiment from PTI's KIS Birthday. The birthday sentiment was stamped in Versamark and then embossed in black on a velum banner. Lastly, I added everything to some Echo Park patterned paper and finished it off with some enamel dots.

I had bought these alphabet dies to use in my pocket scrapbooking but had not yet used them, So, I am linking this card up to a "new to me challenge" called NBUS.  Head over to check out the challenge and Darnell's supercute craft house!



Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)

Well, I guess that is all! I am off to watch some Parenthood. I quickly went through all 5 seasons on Netflix and am now watching Season 6 on VOD. It's a great show, so sad it will be over this year!


Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Your foam sheet letters look great! Stunner of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is my favorite color and I love circles. So, I. LOVE, this. card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Megan, great colour combo and great CAS design! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so fun, Megan! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan! It's a pleasure to meet you! This is the first time I've seen that scribble die used in red and I LOVE it! I have the die and stamp set (NBUS, of course!), so now I'll be CASEing you because I love all the other design elements, too, including the b/w polkie-dotted background! Sharp! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #3!! If you haven't already joined me as a follower on my side bar, I'd love to have you pop back and do that!! (I'm behind on introducing my new followers in my New Friends Corner, so forgive me if you've already done that!) I've subscribed by email so I won't miss any of your fantastic creations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little card Megan. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS