Tuesday 20 January 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #106

Hello,

I am playing along with this week's CASE this sketch. Here is the our sketch:


And here is my card:


I flipped the sketch on it's side and stamped these monsters from Lawn Fawn's Monster Mash in a variety of SU inks. We have had lots of kid birthday parities lately and I thought it would be good to have a few cards on hand. I added a strip of patterned paper that happened to be lying on my desk and wiggled the sentiment into a blank space on the bottom.

I hope you are having a good week! I just registered my oldest for kindergarten starting in September.....eek! Time flies!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun, Megan! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!!! Thanks for sharing this cutie at CTS, Megan, I've always wanted those stamps!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute card. I love the colors you used on the monsters.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS