Sunday 25 January 2015

Papertrey Ink January Blog Hop

Hello!

Today is the PTI January Blog Hop and I am just getting a chance to post my card....it has been a busy weekend!

Here is this month's inspiration:

January-2015-PTI-Blog-Hop

I decided to make a Valentine's card for my hubby and went for more of a masculine look. Here it is:


I used my PTI Happy Hearts stamps and coverplate. I die cut the hearts, stamped them with some Versamark and then brushed them with some red chalk. I have never used chalk before but had bought some MANY years ago and decided to give it a try! I stamped the sentiment in the middle and mounted everything on some Echo Park patterned paper.  

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~






4 comments:

  1. Love your results, Megan! Great job using chalk on your hearts. You mastered the masculine Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layers - love the chalked hearts!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS