Wednesday 23 July 2014

Summer Sweetness

Hello, I am back with a card for this week's Retrosketches. I love this challenge as it often inspires lots of layers and colors! Here is this week's sketch:

 

And here is my card:



I used PTI's white, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores and Harvest Gold Cardstock. I also used some patterned paper from a Simple Stories paper pack.  I layered several papers then cut a banner (which I embossed with a PTI impression plate) and added a Velum circle. I used PTI's Summer Sweetness stamps and dies for the popsicles and of course heat embossed them with clear embossing powder because they look great all shiny! I also used  both a Reverse Confetti and PTI banner for the sentiment. Lastly, I added a button from my stash.

I am also linking this up for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which was to create a summer inspired project.
 
Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

3 comments:

  1. Megan i love the yummy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deliciously cute card! Perfect summertime images and has me thinking of hot summer days with Popsicle dripping on my bare feet. Thanks for joining in on the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS