Monday 7 July 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #83

I am stopping in today with a card for this week's CASE this Sketch.

Here is the sketch:

 

And here is my card:


I just got this Basic Gray cardstock from SU and I am loving it! It fills a gap in my colors and I really think it goes with so many different color combos. I also used my new SU embossing folder and my PTI Pedal Pusher stamps and dies. The other colors I used are SU's Calypso Coral and Certainly Celery and the sentiment is on a tilted banner die from SSS. This card came together pretty quickly....which usually doesn't happen very often for me! 

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so fun & fabulous, Megan! Great take on the sketch!
    I just used this set yesterday for an upcoming CTS sketch.... :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS