Sunday 27 July 2014

Latte Love Watercolor

Hello, I made a card for this week's Make it Monday.  The challenge was to use a light colored ink and then watercolor your image. I haven't watercolored an image before so this was a first for me. I used the lightest color ink I own (PTI's Sweet Blush) to stamp the image.

I am also linking this up for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #86. Here is the sketch that I just flipped around.



And here is my card:



I used PTI's Latte Love stamp set and watercolored the image using three SU inks (Real Red, Melon Mambo and Calyso Coral). I added some PTI cardstock strips in Raspberry Fizz and Melon Berry. I also added a RC banner and heart that I topped with a PTI Pure Poppy button and some twine from my stash.

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Megan! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS