Sunday 25 October 2015

OCTOBER 2015 BLOG HOP

Hello,

Today is PTI's monthly blog hop and I loved this month's inspiration photo. Here it is:

Blog hop inspiration

These traditional colors are totally my style. While I also use many non-traditional color combos, red, green, white and gold are my go to!

I was hoping to get several different tags made but only got a few done. In any case, I am glad I got to join in!

Here are my projects:



And here is a closer look....



I used my Songbirds stamps and dies and embossed the leaves in gold. I also used my SU Christmas Tagables set for the sentiments. 


For these ones I used my Ribbons Sliders stamps and dies. Again I heat embossed the sentiments.

Well I know there is lots more to see so thanks for visiting!

~Megan~

15 comments:

  1. Great tags! I love Songbirds for Christmas projects--don't know why I didn't think of it before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tags - a great start to your Christmas crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are beautiful Megan! I just might have to break down and get the songbird set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your songbird tags are SO pretty Megan...love that set!! And your slider tags are so elegant and classy with all that embossing...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gold embossing! It adds such a regal look to your tags. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Megan! So beautifully done and designed. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty tags! I really love all of the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossing on your beautiful tags, Megan! Looks like Songbirds is quite popular...might need to splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, Megan, what beautiful tags.
    Fabulous take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea the ribbon sliders and the are sensational too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colorful tags! Songbirds is one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tags and the golden embossing looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Megan, these are fabulous! I love that "You must have been very good this year" ribbon slider. Cute, cute sentiment. :) I love the gold embossing on red, too. And, I'm always loving red birds for Christmas. Sweet, sweet tags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tags and I love your ribbon slides!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS