Thursday 22 October 2015

MAKE IT MONDAY #227: FOCAL CLUSTERS

Hello,

I had a chance to make a card for this week's MIM over at Papertrey Ink. I really liked this technique and think it is definitely something I will do again.

Here is my card:



I used my PTI Clipsters stamp set for this card. There are lots of cute little stamps in this set which I thought was perfect for this style. I got some ink on the left side so I added a strip of the Comic Strip patterned paper to cover it up!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

13 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card. Love all the colors. It is a fun technique isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! i love this little cluster so much - especially how you balanced it with the blue dot edge and added that little pop of red in there. thanks so much for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hip and fun! Great focal clustering!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun card that you created. A perfect focal cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cluster card, Megan, and love your color choices. Had to chuckle when you said you covered up some ink splotches. I just did that on a sympathy card I made, covering my boo-boo with a sequin. Oh, the tricks of the trade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Megan! I have this stamp set too and never even thought of using it, but it's absolutely perfect for this challenge! And what a "happy mistake" with the ink smudge, as that strip of polka dot paper really balances the card out. Great job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, how did I miss this card? I love it! Great choice of stamps and perfect placement! Your strip of patterned paper provides just the right balance. Wish I'd done that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Megan! You really did a great job clustering your stamps together! Love the blue strip to the side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Megan! Wonderful job with the technique!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS