Monday 3 November 2014

Tag You're It! Challenge #9

Hello,

I made a tag for this week's Tag You're It Challenge. The inspiration was from Leigh this week, here is the photo:


We got a ton of wet snow yesterday so I raced to take a picture of my tag while my hubby and little ones were outside making a snowman.....here is my tag:



I was inspired by Leigh's angled sentiment and decided to stamp some angled Christmas lights from PTI's Sparkle and Shine stamp set and added a sentiment from an SU set. After searching through my stash, I found this American Crafts ribbon. 

I decided to make some cards and tags for a co-worker gift exchange. I made three of these as they are the first ones to add to my baskets. Hope my co-workers like them!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Megan very CAS. Thank you so much for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your co-workers will love these, Megan! I love your super sweet take on my tags!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS