Wednesday 5 November 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #98

Hello,

I made a quick and simple card for this week's CAS(E) this sketch. Here is this week's sketch:


And here is my card:


I used some new SU patterned paper as well as some diecut banners and a sentiment from Paper Smooches. I was itching to add some embellishments but ultimately decided to leave it as is and show off the beautiful paper. I made three of these as I am planning to make some little baskets of homemade tags and gifts for a coworker Christmas gift exchange. I will be back to share my baskets of goodies once they are finally complete!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

3 comments:

  1. Fun card, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is wonderful, Megan! I love that pretty patterned paper! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Megan! Sometimes you just hate to hide such a pretty piece of paper!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS