Sunday 14 February 2016

Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary - Day 5: Sampler Square Challenge

Hello,

I will be stopping in today to add the rest of my projects for PTI's Anniversary challenges.

Day 5 challenged us to create a card with 9 squares altered in different ways. This was very hard for me as the size of card and style are out of my comfort zone but here is what I came up with:


I used my PTI Happy Hearts Coverplate and stamps for this card. Here is how I altered each one:

1- Added Wink of Stella Glitter
2- Heat embossed
3-Rock and Roll technique
4 - Colored with Copics
5- Embossing paste
6-Watercolored with Zig markers
7- Stamped
8- Stamped on a diecut 
9 - Added Glossy Accents

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, very CAS...I used hearts too, but a different size! Great minds, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS