Monday, 25 May 2015

Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop

Hello,

Today is PTI's May blog hop! We were given an inspiration photo this month...here it is:

Blog Hop Inspiration

I was inspired by the cascading rainbow of blocks so I decided to pull out a few tiny stamps and stamp a quick background in a rainbow of colors. Here it is:


I used a couple small stamps from my PTI Songbirds and Ruby Rose sets. Next, I added a Songbird which I heat embossed with some clear embossing powder. I finished it off with some diecut leaves and a simple sentiment. 

That's all from me today! Have a wonderful day!

~Megan~

18 comments:

  1. So super pretty Megan. Love the cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful, Megan! I love your wonderful take on the inspirational photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bg Megan! Beautiful embossed bird too! Love the effect of clear embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be a patterned paper designer, Megan! The floral rainbow background is just delicious!! Enjoy the hop!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you can call it a quick background if you want to, but I happen to know that must have been a TON of work. Gorgeous, Megan, so beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous flowery and happy background Megan. Such a great background for the beautiful bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and lovely background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megan your background and card are so colorful and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love the rainbow background and your pattern is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background you stamped. That bird is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card, i love the rainbow effect you have created.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect stamping! What an adorable bird, and the background your created is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun pattern, color combination and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun pattern, color combination and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS