Monday 25 May 2015

Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop

Hello,

Today is PTI's May blog hop! We were given an inspiration photo this month...here it is:

Blog Hop Inspiration

I was inspired by the cascading rainbow of blocks so I decided to pull out a few tiny stamps and stamp a quick background in a rainbow of colors. Here it is:


I used a couple small stamps from my PTI Songbirds and Ruby Rose sets. Next, I added a Songbird which I heat embossed with some clear embossing powder. I finished it off with some diecut leaves and a simple sentiment. 

That's all from me today! Have a wonderful day!

~Megan~

18 comments:

  1. So super pretty Megan. Love the cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful, Megan! I love your wonderful take on the inspirational photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bg Megan! Beautiful embossed bird too! Love the effect of clear embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be a patterned paper designer, Megan! The floral rainbow background is just delicious!! Enjoy the hop!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you can call it a quick background if you want to, but I happen to know that must have been a TON of work. Gorgeous, Megan, so beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous flowery and happy background Megan. Such a great background for the beautiful bird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and lovely background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan your background and card are so colorful and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love the rainbow background and your pattern is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the background you stamped. That bird is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card, i love the rainbow effect you have created.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect stamping! What an adorable bird, and the background your created is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun pattern, color combination and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun pattern, color combination and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS