Tuesday 2 September 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #9

Hello,

My aunt recently had knee surgery so I decided to make a card to send to let her know we are thinking of her.

I loved the cards from the design team over at the Cutting Edge Challenge this week. Here is the inspiration:


And here is my card:


I used a mix of PTI and SU cardstock as well as my PTI Button Stacks II dies which I layered and scattered along the top and the bottom of the card. I also added the diecut "hello" sentiment which is from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH! I loooooooooooove the colors of your card, Megan! I love that cardstock for the sentiment--- I MUST get some! LOVE the flowers! BEAUTIFUL take on this challenge! YOU ROCK:)

    ps... THANK YOU so much for leaving some love on my blog! You made my DAY!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful! The flower colors are gorgeous together and the stitched border on the base was the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with the Cutting Edge Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the shades of blue you used in your pretty flowers, Megan...a lovely card:)!! So happy that you were a part of the challenge this week at The Cutting Edge:)!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS