Sunday 29 June 2014

Let's Try a Tag

There is a new challenge called Tag You're It Challenge! The challenge is to create a CAS tag project. They have a fabulous design team and an inspiration photo to boost your creativity. CAS is a challenge for me and I am always in need of tags so I hope to join in this one often! Here is this week's inspiration:


And here is my tag:



I used PTI's Tag Sale #5 as well as PTI's Tremendous Treats: Birthday stamps and dies. I used some SU Island Indigo cardstock and embossed it with a polka dot embossing folder.  I stamped the bird on some Echo Park patterned paper and adhered it to some velum. Lastly, I embossed the sentiment with some Zing! Rouge embossing power and added some ribbon from my stash.

I am also linking this up for PTI's Make it Monday #169: Velum Overlays.

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

8 comments:

  1. Your tag is absolutely ADORABLE! Love how you used the vellum and the embossed bg tag is perfect with it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Tag You're it challenge! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I love this tag! The colours are totally fab and the tremendous treat image is just so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable, love the red embossing on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, the overlay looks fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag Your'e It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute i love your embossed background Megan! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet, Megan! Thanks for playing along with TYIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the double tag and vellum. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS