Wednesday 28 May 2014

Retrosketches #116...

Hello!

I am playing along with this week's Retrosketches and here is our sketch:

 

Here is my card:


I used a Lil' Inkers circle die to cut the window and then I cut some hexagons using my PTI coverplate and some Echo Park patterned paper. I also used a PTI Double Ended Banner and a sentiment from Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler. Lastly, I added some PTI Bitty Button Bits II on some dimensional adhesive and added some Glossy Accents.  I don't think I have ever made a  square card before.....I didn't even know what size it should be so I made this 4.25 X 4.25. I really like the size and I will definitely use it again!

Thanks for visitng!

~Megan~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your take on the sketch, Megan! The colours you chose are so pretty & those patterned hexagons are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS