Sunday 14 February 2016

Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary -Day 10: Paper Crafting Alphabet

Hello,

I am stopping in with my last creation for PTI's 9th Anniversary. I was excited to try today's alphabet challenge. My first name instructed me to:

M- Mix two stamp sets
E - Use an emboss resist technique
G- Add a touch of gold
A - Add a border
N - Try a new product (something you have purchased but have not used)

First I had to google what "emboss resist" was I as I am not very technique savvy, but after I saw what it was, I decided to give it a try and came up with this:



I had recently purchased some new white embossing powder so I used this for my emboss resist technique. I sponged some yellow ink over the embossed flower and use both my PTI Ruby Rose and Sentiment Splits stamps. I added a yellow strip of patterned paper as my border and some gold sequins as my "touch of gold".

I hope you have enjoyed this year's anniversary challenges as much as I have!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~ 





7 comments:

  1. Very nice Card, you did a wonderful job with the emboss-resist technique! Such bright and cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cheerful card, lovely! A great outcome from the crafting alphabet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the colors and you rocked the emboss-resist technique!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and I really like that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Megan! Fabulous job with the emboss resist and the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Megan! First time visit to your blog. Such wonderful creations you've made. Love your style. Would have loved to leave a message on many of your past posts but not enough time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comment!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS